These pieces of jewellery were the "Winter Sparkles" project that I had published in Beads and Beyond at the beginning of the year. They were sent back to me, along with some of the other pieces I've had published in B&B issues, a couple of months ago and since then have been sitting in a basket in my workshed which seems like a shame -so they are now looking for lovely owners to care for them and to show them off!
This is a combination of July and August's giveaway as it's a larger giveaway than normal and because I'm planning to be busy with lots of family days out and lots of tuition during August. There are a pair of earrings, a bracelet and a necklace in each set - I think my favourites are the long necklace (long enough to go twice round your neck if you wish) in the first set and the long earrings in the second. So, what do you need to know to enter?
- There are two jewellery sets available - one pair to one lucky person on my newsletter mailing list and one pair to someone leaving a comment on this post.
- You can enter both draws by adding your details to the mailing list if you haven't already done so and leaving a comment.
- You can get an extra entry into the blog comment draw by blogging/tweeting/facebooking about the giveaway, linking to this post, and leaving another comment telling me that you've done so with a link to what you've written.
- Please please leave me a way of contacting you! If you have enabled emails to be sent to you through your blogger profile that's great, otherwise add your email or blog address to your comment.
- The draws are open to international and UK readers.
- The draw closes at midnight on Friday 22nd July, so you haven't got long!