Thursday 17 April 2008

My Shed!

I've been meaning to show you some pictures of my new shed! We've still got a way to go, but the insulation and boarding is nearly done now. It looks a bit of a mess at the moment, but it's going fantastic when it's done!

Anyway, here are the photos so far - from clearing the space to T and a friend putting in the insulation. (and yes, for those who haven't seen him in a while, T has grown a beard. The jury is still out on that one.....!)



By the way, Magriet, you asked if I'd given the shed a name - not really, hadn't really thought about that. B calls it Mummy's shed though!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jo! Your shed looks great. Mine was built last Saturday (hubby & friend spent 2 days doing it). We're going to oil it with Danish oil inside & out next weekend hopefully & hubby's friend will do the electrics for me. It's handy to have an electrician as a friend. I will post some pics soon. Mine is called the Babushka hut :)

    Take care, Magriet x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I read every one and will do my best to get back to you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails