Tuesday, 22 December 2009

Tutorial Tuesday - Christmas felt ornaments

This will be the last Tutorial Tuesday this year, as I probably won't be blogging much over the next week or so. I obviously had to show you a Christmasy project, and as soon as I saw this one on Zakka Life I knew that this was the one - it's felt, it's easy, it doesn't need much sewing, it'll last for years, what more could you ask for?

The photos are lovely and clear, and the balls are surprisingly quick to make. I drew round a CD to make a template. Here are mine - I just need to find somewhere to hang them now!

By the way, if anyone else is like me and hadn't come across the term "zakka" before then have a look at the Wikipedia definition here and some google images of gorgeous zakka crafts here


  1. These look fab, hope you and your family have magical xmas,x

  2. Oooh! That's lovely. I will file that away for future reference (can't face making another Xmassy thing this year!). Hope you had a great Xmas.xxx


Thank you for leaving a comment. I read every one and will do my best to get back to you!


Related Posts with Thumbnails