Monday 5 July 2010

Until next time!

The Winchester Handm@de show yesterday was great fun and a great success! I even met a few more people who read my blog, which is always a strange feeling - like, you mean people actually read this?!? So, hello to those of you I met, and thank you for taking the time to stop and say hello! Sales were good, I had lots of enquiries about tuition, spoke to people about my evening classes at Eastleigh College and managed to fit in chats with crafty friends I hadn't chatted to in real life since the last Winchester show - so, all in all, a great day! Thank you, Alice, for organising it all, and I'm looking forward to the show in November!

Although sales were good there are still a few new pieces to show you, so I'm be back with some photos later in the week.

P.S. If you want to see what my stall looked like, have a look at Alice's husband flickr stream here - I forgot to charge up my camera battery after B's preschool end of year show. He played a train, by the way, and was very excited about it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I read every one and will do my best to get back to you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails