Friday 15 October 2010

Making Lemonade out of Lemons


That's been my task this afternoon! So many little pieces of sheet left over from bigger projects but too big for the scrap pot have been building up in my silver drawer, and I've also had so many part done examples collecting on my desk, pieces that I've started as examples of sawing or piercing or texturing that I've done for my college classes. With the price of silver as sky high as it is at the moment I knew I had to get to work and use them, and this is what I've come up with! I've got a stall at Winchester Discovery Centre (we're not allowed to call it the library any more!) tomorrow, so I'm waiting until after that to put those that are left on the website.

3 comments:

  1. I'd say you made some fantastic lemonade!! My favorite is that great pair of earrings on the bottom left - what simple beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very lovely lemonade as well. You're probably not allowed to call it a library because it doesn't have very many books any more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies!
    The library actually did have lots and lots of books, but also a shop, a cafe, a performance studio, meeting rooms - a great resource! The show went really well, so I've got lots more making to do this week to replace stock!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I read every one and will do my best to get back to you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails