Anyway, my hour today was spent finishing off some orders from the weekend, and this was the state of my desk this evening! Sorry about the awful pictures but the days of lovely, perfect for photos sunshine streaming in through the windows in the evening have disappeared until next year!
Fancy a few close ups?
From top left to bottom right the pictures are:
- Some wooden pendants waiting for their silver daisies to be riveted in place, to make more Simply Wood pendants, this time in a couple more shapes too.
- A stone setting for a beautiful rutilated quartz teardrop I bought from my friend Brenda
- Possible beads for this month's Art Bead Scene challenge
- A variation of the necklace I made for the Bead Soup Party, this time using a beautiful cab from seaurchin
- Stud earrings ready to be posted out to their new owners tomorrow morning
- Moogin beads ready to be made into pendants starting tomorrow
- Oh look! More Moogin beads - fancy that!
- Lampwork discs from Outwest, again ready to be made into pendants.