Saturday 20 October 2012

Keum Boo Workshop Saturday 27th October



There are, unusually, still a couple of places left on my Keum Boo workshop next Saturday. I love Keum Boo - it's such a magical process! And it's a beautiful way of adding a touch of warm 24k gold to your silver work without breaking the bank. The workshop covers all you need to carry out Keum Boo work at home, plus basic silversmithing techniques such as sawing and piercing sheet silver, simple soldering, and filing and finishing your work. A place on the workshop costs £100, a saving of £40 compared to the Keum Boo private tuition I offer. This fee includes a 4cm by 4cm piece of silver sheet suitable for pendants or earrings, any silver wire required for bails or ear wires (I'll teach you how to make these as well!), and gold foil valued at £20. Any gold foil remaining at the end of the day is yours to take home.

If you're interested in finding out more or booking a place, just follow this link
and if you enter the discount code "blog" at checkout I'll refund you 10% of the workshop fee!

All places are now booked, thank you! 
More workshop and private tuition dates for the New Year will be available soon.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for a wonderful workshop. I came away with loads of inspiration and a new set of skills. Chris loved the items I made and has my nose firmly pressed against the bench peg!!!

    Peter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Peter! I'm glad you had a good time. It was great to meet you, and I loved your pendants!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I read every one and will do my best to get back to you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails