Wednesday 24 July 2013

Bead Table Wednesday 2


Lots of progress today! I didn't quite get as far as finishing the stone settings I showed you this morning as my friend Nicky came over to the studio to take some photos for me, some for the website and some for a magazine project and the light was so good that we just kept going. I'd got about a couple of hundred photos to whittle down but I'll show you some tomorrow. I'm hoping to get some work on the stone settings tomorrow too. I did finish a few pairs of Cup of Gold earrings though. About half of these have gone in the post - but as always there some available on the website!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I read every one and will do my best to get back to you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails