Friday 30 November 2007

A busy afternoon with the camera

B had a really good nap this afternoon ( I think I wore him out playing and going to the supermarket this morning!) so I used the little bit of sun we had between the rain storms to catch up with some photos for my website.

I made this necklace yesterday. The beautiful egg-shaped bead is by Anna Pilgrim (Beads on Toast), and when she posted a picture of it on UKBeaders I knew I just had to have it! I wanted to keep it simple and not really add any more colour to it so I've had to wait for my new supply of leather cord to arrive. Part of me hopes that no one buys it and I get to keep it for myself, but only part of me - every now and then I have to remind myself that I'm not buying these beautiful lampwork beads for me to keep!



I made the necklace below last week but I didn't have the chance to photograph it until today. I've called it "Starry Starry Night" and it uses stunning beads by Laura Sparling, silver bead caps by Kutuu (Hannah Salomon), Swarovski crystal and, of course, chainmaille. I love doing chainmaille - it's time consuming but very relaxing!

Anyway, I'd better get back to uploading all the photos I've taken today to my website! I hope you're keeping warm and dry this rainy November evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I read every one and will do my best to get back to you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails