Tuesday 13 November 2007

At last!

Well, here it is at last! I have been thinking about starting a blog for a while and playing about with the template for a few days, so I thought that it was about time that I posted something! I can't promise that I'll write anything wildly entertaining, but I plan to post pictures of the jewellery I've been making every couple of days. So, to start things off, here are a couple of things I've made today while T was looking after our little boy.

I made the frames for these pendants ages ago but couldn't decide which stones to use on them until today. The spiral uses various shades of faceted carnelian and the abstract pendant aquamarine and labradorite. I spent ages trying to photograph the blue flashes in the labradorite! They will eventually be on my website, but I wanted to get them finished today so I could use them as examples in my pendant workshop tomorrow evening.


And a dainty pair of labradorite earrings too...


That's it for now - hopefully I'll be back in a few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I read every one and will do my best to get back to you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails