My mum is 30 again today. I'm not sure she'd want me to put her actual age, but just so you know, she doesn't look it. In fact my Grandma (Dad's side) is 90 but looks about 70, so I'm hoping I've inherited the 'looking younger' genes from both sides of the family! And to think that I used to want to look older.....
Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUM! I hope you had a lovely day and that Dad is spoiling you this evening. See you on Sunday!
I've had a lovely surprise... Laura has sent me a 'You make my day' award - thank you! There are rules attached to this award, however, so I've got to get thinking - not what I find easiest on Friday evening, but I'll try my best!
To pass the award on, here are the details :
1. Write a post with links to 5 blogs that make me think and/or make my day.
2. Acknowledge the post of the award giver.
3. Display the “You Make My Day Award” logo
4. Tell the award winners that they have won by commenting on their blogs with the news.
I've tried to award blogs that inspire me and/or make me laugh, but not those that Laura has already awarded so that the award gets passed on rather than go round in circles!
So in no particular order I award:
1. Hannah at Kutuu - beautiful silver jewellery
2. Jo at Gemheaven - a gorgeous mix of silver, gemstones, lampwork and seaglass
3. Kerry at Kab's creative concepts - amazingly colourful beads
4. Bakerella - you just have to see these mouthwatering cakes!
5. Project Felt - practical 'green' advice and lovely felted products - I love knitting and felting bags and bowls!
So, I'm off to post on their blogs to let them know! By the way, my silver art clay jewellery is now on my website. I've been playing with the clay again today, so I should have some more to show you in a day or two.