Tuesday 9 February 2010

Bead Soup Teaser!


Just a quick post as I've got orders to complete today, a class to prepare for, a magazine project to write, gallery stock to work on.....oh and some cuddles from B too I hope!

My beads from Lynne for the Bead Soup have arrived! I was starting to get a bit worried that I wouldn't be able to get them in time to post my makings when everyone else does on 10th February (tomorrow!!), but thankfully they were waiting for me at the sorting office on Friday morning when I went in there waving my little red card. Lynne has been so generous - there are enough lampwork beads to make at least three necklaces! I have to confess that I have a favourite, I know you're not supposed to, but I couldn't help myself. Have a look at this gorgeous hollow bead! It told me that it had to be the perfect pendant on a long piece of leather, so I've done what I was told (apart from the leather - need to find where I've hidden that)*. But you'll have to wait and see what else I make though!

Lynne has been busy with the parcel of goodies I sent her - and she's posted a teaser here!

*what do you mean, you didn't know that beads talked? You must be new around here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I read every one and will do my best to get back to you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails