Friday 27 May 2011

Oak Leaves now available!

Thank you so much for the feedback on my new clasps! It's one thing to be pleased yourself with what you've made, but it means so much more when other people like it too! This week's orders have been shipped :)

The oak leaf toggle clasps are now on etsy, and I've listed everything on my website too. You can find them here and here . My sketch book is becoming full of ideas for more charms, clasps and other goodies for you to use in your jewellery - next up, buttons! With matching toggle clasps of course.

Don't forget the three daisy toggle clasps I'm giving away - all you have to do is leave a comment on yesterday's post to be in with a chance of winning. Good luck!

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment. I read every one and will do my best to get back to you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails