Wednesday 16 May 2012

If you...

Following on from a converstation with Ben on the way to school this morning...


 My first thought was a jewellery making technique (of course!) but then I thought again, and knew what would one day be the most wonderful "thing" to have named after me - a grand child. In the distant future of course, considering my boys are 6 and 16 months old! And probably just a middle name otherwise it could get a bit confusing! Ben decided that he wanted to have a train or a lego model named after him!

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely agree - though I am not keen on my name and not sure I'd wish it on a small child!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm...I guess an institute helping children

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I read every one and will do my best to get back to you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails