Wednesday 25 July 2012

Having a fantastic time!

We're having a fantastic time in New Zealand! It has just about sunk in that we are actually here, on the other side of the world. We're thankfully over the jet lag, but I seem to have replaced that with child lag - I've been up with Jamie most nights for the last week between 1 and 4am NZ time that even though he now (mostly) sleeps then, I'm wide awake! I've got tonnes of photos to show you both of Hong Kong and New Zealand, but for now I'll leave you with a couple of the boys playing at a play park at Mission Bay beach here in Auckland in the winter sun on our first proper day in New Zealand.

2 comments:

  1. Jo, what priceless memories you are making! Our travels with young boys, while not intercontinental, were challenging enough that I have great admiration for you. Hope you get a little rest now and again LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are having an amazing time! Missing you over in Uk beadsville!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I read every one and will do my best to get back to you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails