Friday 13 July 2012

New tuition dates and a new workshop


 My plan was to come straight on here after sending out my latest newsletter and let you know that new private tuition dates and a new workshop date had just been published on my main website - but I then spent the rest of the evening answering emails and booking people in for tuition! So, instead of telling you that a whole bunch of dates in September and October are available, I can tell you that two dates are left - you can find them here, and from the speed at which the other dates went, if you want to book in you'd better be quick!

There will be more dates available in November and December, and I will publish those when we get back from your travels at the end of August. I am also running my popular Hammered Chains workshop on Saturday 15th September for a maximum of six people. It teaches you how to make jump rings, soldered chains, clasps, ear wires and much more and full details can be found here. It's the perfect workshop for those of you wanting to learn important basic soldering techniques to add to your jewellery making repertoire - what a fancy word for this late at night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I read every one and will do my best to get back to you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails