Welcome to the new look Daisychain Jewellery website party!We've been working hard behind the scenes over the last few weeks, but it is finally time to reveal the new look Daisychain Jewellery website!
I hope that you enjoy the cleaner, fresh look and the ease of navigation around the site. Each collection of jewellery (Golden, Bloom and Unique) now has it's own section that can be found either through the drop down menu choices at the top of the page or through the beautiful carousel photos on the home page. Information on my jewellery tuition can also be found through the drop down menus, and new tuition dates will be added to the website over the weekend.
Anyway, all good parties have good bags and games don't they? Here's mine!
First of all, the goodies
Every jewellery order of £30 or more placed before 15th March will receive a complimentary pair of sterling silver Loveheart earrings as shown above. This design isn't available to buy on the website yet, and would make a lovely treat for yourself or a friend - or maybe even a Mother's Day gift!
And the game
As I seem to spend a fair bit of time on Pinterest at the moment, I thought I'd make the competition a Pinterest one. You will see that each piece of jewellery on the Daisychain Jewellery website has a "Pin It" button beneath the main product image. Simply pin an image of your favourite design (or designs!) to your Pinterest boards before midday GMT on Friday 15th March to enter the competition. I can easily see who has pinned which image from the website, and all pinners will be entered into a draw to win the following:
First prize - £50 gift certificate to be spent on the Daisychain Jewellery website
Second prize - £30 gift certificate to be spent on the Daisychain Jewellery website
Third prize - £20 gift certificate to be spent on the Daisychain Jewellery website
There are, of course, a few rules:
- Only pins of items of jewellery from the Daisychain website (www.daisychainjewellery.co.uk) pinned before midday GMT on Friday 15th March will be entered into the draw.
- The competition is available to both UK and overseas residents
- Each time you pin an image of a different piece of Daisychain jewellery you will be entered into the draw - so the more pins you do, the more chances you have to win!
- Gift certificates remain valid for a year from 15th March 2013 (i.e. they expire at midnight on 15th March 2014) and are only eligible on the Daisychain website (www.daisychainjewellery.co.uk)
- Your Pinterest account must include a method by which I can contact you if you have won (e.g. a link to your Facebook account, a link to a blog, an email addres etc). Winners will be contacted by the end of Sunday 17th March. If any winners do not respond to that contact by Friday 22nd March the names of new winners will be drawn. The names of winners will also be listed on my website and here on my blog.