Wednesday 24 August 2011

BTW

I can't show you the main piece that I've been working on this evening as it's a commission and my client is coming round to collect it tomorrow evening - as much as I want to show it off I'd better let her see it first! I can show you some of the smaller projects I've got on my desk this week though.


I'm still using my cupcake tin to try and keep myself organised. It works most of the time, but every now and then I overload it and can't see the projects for the beads! So, I've tidied it up just for you.


  1. Stone settings for a magazine project for later in the year - hopefully!
  2. Beautiful beads by Isabelle Anderson waiting to be made into two bracelets
  3. Oval hoop earrings for my etsy shop - I need to hammer, file and oxidise them tomorrow
  4. Ring examples made while teaching yesterday
  5. I haven't got as far with this stone setting as I'd like  - I think I'm going to have to wait until Ben goes back to school and I've got more work time!
  6. Copper poppy clasps - just for you Rebecca! These need cleaning up and then they'll be on etsy too, along with silver versions.

1 comment:

  1. Ooooooh, I know that Rebecca will be over the moon with them ;)
    XO
    P.S. I am really (!!!!) going to write you tomorrow!!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I read every one and will do my best to get back to you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails