I'm still using my cupcake tin to try and keep myself organised. It works most of the time, but every now and then I overload it and can't see the projects for the beads! So, I've tidied it up just for you.
- Stone settings for a magazine project for later in the year - hopefully!
- Beautiful beads by Isabelle Anderson waiting to be made into two bracelets
- Oval hoop earrings for my etsy shop - I need to hammer, file and oxidise them tomorrow
- Ring examples made while teaching yesterday
- I haven't got as far with this stone setting as I'd like - I think I'm going to have to wait until Ben goes back to school and I've got more work time!
- Copper poppy clasps - just for you Rebecca! These need cleaning up and then they'll be on etsy too, along with silver versions.