Wednesday 31 August 2011

BTW

A very quick post tonight as it's been a bit of a hectic day - dentist appointments, general back to school stuff to finish off and a magazine deadline to meet. I did have time to go to the sorting office and collect a parcel from Mindy Macgregor and make a pair of stud earrings for a friend's birthday present, so there was jewellery fun in the day too!

As soon as I saw this beautiful cabochon in Mindy's etsy shop I just had to have it! I've got a necklace in mind for it and, unsurprisingly, it features one of my poppy clasps too.


And once I'd put the cab in my shopping basket it seemed shame not to add these too :) My favourite is the blue dotted and red striped bead. The plan is to turn these into pendants like the Fairisle ones I made last year.

Yet another design that I've had planned for ages! I'm really pleased with these, and hope that my friend likes them too! I'm planning on listing these and an oxidised version on the website too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I read every one and will do my best to get back to you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails