Monday 11 June 2012

Macramé, Art Beads and Wire


6 brand new projects featuring art beads 


50 pages
over 100 photos
step-by-step instructions for projects and macramé knots


inspirational gallery featuring work by 

The book costs £12, which works out at only £2 per project!
It is available through my website and also through my Daisychain Extra etsy shop.

I hope that you enjoy it!

Thank you to the wonderful designers who contributed to the gallery 
and to Rebecca and my very own T for proof reading for me!

2 comments:

  1. The book is fantastic. You've done a great job at covering the basics and then demonstrated some stylish ways to incorporate them into jewelry pieces. Very nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. got your e-book, and i LOVE LOVE LOVE it!! i have done macrame jewelry before, but they way your incorporate it into pieces takes it a step above the rest!! thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I read every one and will do my best to get back to you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails