Tuesday 5 June 2012

New Sale Offerings

1.  Jade Leaves Bracelet £36 £28.80
4. Lotus Flower Necklace £75 £60
5. and 6. Bright Jade Bracelet £36 £28.80

Well, not completely new as you have seen them on here before, but these are pieces of jewellery that I have for sale but I haven't uploaded onto the website. You can see more pictures of them and more information about them by clicking on their names - this will take you to the blog posts where I originally showed them off. The prices below the pictures are those in the 20% off sale. After the sale (if they don't sell!) I will be adding them to my etsy shop at the non-sale prices. Postage in the UK is £2 and postage for International sales is £4, and you can see more about my shipping information here on my website. If you would like to buy any of these pieces please email me (address on the left in my profile!) and I'll send you a paypal invoice.

I have extended the sale for a couple of days as I didn't realise until today that there was an error on my site - I put 5th June into the system for the end date, thinking that that meant midnight tonight but it actually meant midnight last night. Apologies for the confusion, but it's all working and showing the correct prices!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I read every one and will do my best to get back to you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails