Monday 14 July 2008

So cute!

I was just doing my usual quick visit to the blogs I read, UK Beaders and etsy before going to bed and I saw some baby booties on the front page of etsy that are sooo cute that I just had to show you!

I know that my baby niece would look gorgeous in a pair, and several friends are expecting babies so I think that I will be making a purchase or two...or three! You can find them by clicking on any of the pictures or by visiting www.pedrosprout.etsy.com

I'll be back tomorrow with some pictures of the jewellery I made this weekend.

2 comments:

  1. I am so pleased you have discovered Pedrosprout's darling little shoes. Michelle is a member of our Etsy Street Team, BrisStyle, and her little shoes have always brought gasps of admiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so beautiful, aren't they? There must be such a lot of work going into them.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I read every one and will do my best to get back to you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails