Wednesday 29 May 2013

Peacocks and Flowers

Tonight has been a night of preparation for my college classes, working out the dates for my next set of private tuition days - and editing photos and writing project descriptions! I'm all written out for now, so I'll just leave you with pictures of the yummy pendants I've made with Mindy Macgregor's beautiful and amazingly coloured lampwork beads and say that they are all available on the website here now!

Indian Peacock
Bright Flowers and A Gentle Spring
Oh, and the next set of tuition dates will be out on Friday!

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Lynsey! Mindy's beads are always a joy to work with.

      Delete
  2. I think I may have to book myself in for some tuition, seeing as you are only down the road from me :)

    I have just ordered some smashing beads from Mindy - perhaps I could bring them along!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would be lovely to see you Jess – and not only so I can drool over your Moogin beads, honest! The dates for July and August have just gone up on the website here http://www.daisychainjewellery.co.uk/general-information-and-dates/
      Have a great weekend!

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I read every one and will do my best to get back to you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails