Tuesday 14 June 2011

Tutorial Tuesday - earring display

I was going to share a tutorial for a pair of earrings, but, well, I just need more hours in the day! I had my monthly clinic appointment this afternoon, which went well, they're still pleased with my progress, but it takes up the whole afternoon as hospital appointments can do! At least Jamie keeps the whole waiting room amused, and the staff at the clinic too. They're not used to seeing such young children down there, and as they first met him when he was 6 days old everyone makes a big fuss of him.

So, instead of showing you my new tutorial I thought I'd show you a lovely and simple idea for displaying earrings for craft shows. The craft show I did at Winchester went really well, and it was nice to get back into the swing of things, but I realised that I need a better way of displaying my stud earrings and also my lampwork bead pendants, and this will do nicely for both. Marissa from Sea Flower Studios has written a fool-proof tutorial that you can find here.
photo copyright Sea Flower Studios

I will leave you with that, as I'm off out tonight!! Such a rare event! I'm meeting up with the girls from the advanced class that I taught for a drink. It'll be lovely to catch up with them, especially as I haven't seen a couple of them since before Jamie was born. Whatever you're doing tonight I hope you have fun too!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing my tutorial! Hope it works out well for your craft show displays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am loving your ideas, I am doing an event this month for charity and needed some ideas to display my jewellery as i do not want to be taking my big expensive jewellery stands that i use at my shop, so these are awesome as i can just keep them for market fairs and events... keep up the ideas you have they are wicked.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am loving your ideas, I am doing an event this month for charity and needed some ideas to display my jewellery as i do not want to be taking my big expensive jewellery stands that i use at my shop, so these are awesome as i can just keep them for market fairs and events... keep up the ideas you have they are wicked.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I read every one and will do my best to get back to you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails