- why did I say yes to booking the plasterers in during halfterm?
- why did I say yes when they phoned last Tuesday morning and ask if they could come a day early, Thursday and Friday instead of Friday and Saturday?
- why did I insist that T go away climbing in Spain for a much needed break after a very stressful halfterm, while also saying yes to the above?
- why did someone think that woodchip wallpaper was a good invention? (unless they were a plasterer?!)
- WHY ON EARTH DID I START THIS?!
I may be a bit quiet here over the next couple of days as I'm popping back into hospital for a spot of day surgery tomorrow. They're going to sort out one of the scars under my chin left from February's surgery. It's horribly tight and uncomfortable at the moment, although apart from that everything is healing well. So tomorrow evening I may look as though I've been in a fight, but things should then improve!
A quick update - the surgery went well, and despite the stitches the mess under my chin actually looks better already! I'm feeling a bit battered and bruised, but should be back to normal (whatever that is!) by the end of the weekend.