Sunday 22 January 2012

The Poppy Challengers!

Thank you so much to all of you who left such lovely comments on the poppy challenge. It's always so much more fun with more people playing along!

I wrote everyone's names on pretty lilac paper and Ben picked five out for me and they are................


Jennifer Cameron
Kristi
Seaflowerstudios
Molly Alexander
Fiona

Congratulations! I will be emailing you tomorrow to get your addresses.

Thank you again to the rest of you - I wish I could have sent you all something, but I will be doing more challenges, promise! By the way, there are still a couple of hours to enter my £20 voucher giveaway - leave a comment on this post to enter!

4 comments:

  1. Wow! I can't believe I'm so lucky to be one of the participants of your challenge! I'm so thrilled! Thank you...this totally made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winners! I can't wait to see what they create.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Ladies!
    I am still hoping for that voucher!
    Cilla
    www.tellyourgirlfriends,com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone creates!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I read every one and will do my best to get back to you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails