Wednesday 18 January 2012

Woohoo!

I had convinced myself that there was no way I was going to win, afterall, so many people had entered, but I did!! I've won the lottery! Ok, not the Lotto or the Euromillions (not surprising really seeing as I've never bought a lottery ticket!), but I'm one of the lucky 200 who have won the lottery to take part in the 5th Bead Soup Party.


My partner this time round is Michi, Michaela Pabeschitz, who lives in Austria not far from Vienna, a city I've always wanted to visit. She makes really gorgeous lampwork beads, and I just hope that I can do whatever she sends me justice. I've got a few ideas of what to send her, but I'll probably change my mind a few times before I actually post her parcel.

The full list of participants in this party can be found on Lori's blog here. We've got to send our parcels out by the end of the month, and the blog hop is on 3rd March. I'll blog some more about the party and some teaser photos before then!

I've been a bit quiet on the blog over the last week as I've been beavering away on some new designs, some for my daisychain extra shop on etsy and some for my Golden Collection as this is the set of jewellery that galleries seem to like and I put on NOTHS as well. It's taken me ages to take and edit the photos and write the descriptions, oh and price everything, but I'm just about there! I had planned to list at least some of the new clasps on etsy over the weekend, but we were doing too much DIY, so I'm going to start listing them tonight. I'm also going to run another challenge using one of the new designs. It'll be run slightly differently than the Oak Leaves challenge I ran last autumn, and because my next post will be my 500th (!!) there will be a special giveaway too - so come back again tonight!

2 comments:

  1. 500th post! Wow. I don't think I'm anywhere near that, but I think you've been blogging for quite a bit longer than me. Can't wait to see what your next challenge is! Did I tell you I sold my oak leaf hedgehog bracelet over Christmas?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you got in - it's extra interesting seeing what bloggers I already follow produce for the party *G*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I read every one and will do my best to get back to you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails