Friday 10 April 2009

Happy Easter!


Due to the fact that:
  1. It's the Easter weekend
  2. We've got lots of lovely family activities organised for this weekend that I'm really looking forward to
  3. It's my birthday next week
  4. I'm generally in a happy mood
there is a special offer on my website this Easter holiday weekend!

Spend £30 or more on jewellery and get 20% off!

Enter the code 'easter' at checkout and the discount will be automatically applied for you.

It's the first time I've had such a good discount offer, so if there's something that you've had your eye on I'd get it now as I doubt I'll be offering 20% off again this year! This offer includes made-to-order and hallmarked jewellery, and ends at midnight on Thursday. The offer is open to UK and international customers.


I've just uploaded some new products to the website, including new charm bangles, this time in emerald and turquoise, photos of which you can see here. I'll be showing you some more new products over the weekend.

Happy Easter!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I read every one and will do my best to get back to you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails