Saturday 28 November 2009

More roses!

Thank you so much to those of you who posted or left comments on Crafteroo for me about the Rose Red pendant I showed you the other day - it's one thing to like something that you've made, but another altogether if other people like it too!

I loved making it, so I've made some more! I'm really into setting stones in my work at the moment, so expect to see more of that over the next few weeks. This time I've used turquoise, garnet (a smooth cabochon this time) and blue topaz.


I'm particularly pleased with the blue topaz rose, especially how the oxidisation has completely changed and softened the look of the rose while at the same time highlighting the clear blue of the stone. These three are going to be delivered to Between Dreams and io Galleries tomorrow, but I've also decided to make the blue topaz rose (Dusky Rose) a made-to-order item on the website - but of course, I can make one with any stone in the middle that you wish for!

P.S. Note to self - remember to check that the photos have attached properly before posting!!

3 comments:

  1. I'd love to see a pic of the blue one, if you manage a quick snap before it goes to its new home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooops! I've attached the pictures properly now. That'll teach me not to check my posts after I've published them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful so feminine and minimal at the same time, love them xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I read every one and will do my best to get back to you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails