Saturday 18 January 2014

The Foxes are released!


 The new Fox pendants are now available on the website - both sitting (or watchful, I preferred that name) and sleeping as requested! I'm really pleased with how they look in silver.


The Watchful Fox has a single bail behind his inquistative head, and I've added two bails behind the Sleeping Fox to make certain that he hangs comfortably on the chain for his nap.


There are 4 days left to use the "foxythankyou" code on the website, so if you'd like to have a Fox of your own you can find them here!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! I am pretty pleased with how they've turned out :) The Sleeping Fox is still my favourite, it hangs beautifully on the chain.

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I read every one and will do my best to get back to you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails