Tuesday 22 June 2010

Tutorial Tuesday - Art Clay Textured Heart bead


One of the things I like best about writing the Spotlight review pages for Beads and Beyond is writing the review of the blog of the month, as it gives me the perfect excuse for spending time finding great new blogs to read! Joy Funnell's blog, Fired with Imagination, is a perfect example, and as she posted a great tutorial on using silver clay paste and cork clay (something I've been intrigued by but never sure how to use) to make the beautiful heart bead shown above I thought I'd make it this week's tutorial. It's a lot easier than I thought it would be, especially with Joy breaking it down into easy to follow steps with photos!

You can find the tutorial here, and if you want to find out more about Joy's work and her teaching go and read her blog, and also buy the August issue of Beads and Beyond in a couple of weeks!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Jo :) Looking forward to seeing the magazine, and also what you make with the cork clay and silver paste!!

    Joy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I read every one and will do my best to get back to you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails