Thursday 18 July 2013

New Lovebirds


The first lot of orders made completely in my new studio were posted yesterday! I posted some last week as well, but they don't count as being officially from my new studio as I started to make them in my old workshop. This lovely lot of parcels mainly contain bangles - always especially popular in the summer when people show off their arms in short sleeves! Which is probably a good time to tell you that I have added a new design to my Golden Collection....


My Lovebirds are now available swinging gently from sterling silver bangles, as well as pendants and earrings. They have a 24k gold wing on each side, so no matter which way the Lovebird flies it will still look beautiful. You can find the Lovebird bangles here - available in three sizes, the same as my other bangle designs.


I've also added the Lovebird earrings and pendant to the website as a set, so if you are looking to treat yourself or another lucky person then you can save yourself money by buying them as a set. The Cup of Gold pendant and earrings are also now available as a set.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I read every one and will do my best to get back to you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails