The rules to this tag are:
- Link to the person who tagged you
- Post the rules on your blog
- Write six random things about yourself
- Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them
- Let each person know they've been tagged
So, here goes!
- I have knitted 3 pairs of fingerlesss gloves and 1 pair of baby's bootees so far this year, and I started my new hat yesterday - yep, when I renew my addiction to a craft, it's serious!
- I have 3 sketch books - one in my bag, one by my bed and one on my desk. There's nothing worse than having a great idea and not having anything immediately to hand to record it on!
- My favourite time of day is actually first thing in the morning before anyone else gets up, especially on a sunny day. However, because B hasn't learnt to sleep in yet I've become a bit of a night owl. I'm not wishing my life away, but I am looking forward to getting my quiet mornings back at the weekends when he's a teenager!
- Okay, halfway through now, I can do this! Erm...I wanted to be a meteorologist. I did all the right A Levels and had a provisional offer at Reading University to study meteorology and maths, but didn't get the grades - which was most definitely a good thing as I love how my life has turned out.
- I don't like tea or coffee, never have, but that doesn't stop my Grandma from offering me a cup of tea every time I go and see her!
- I have two really exciting pieces of news that I really really want to share with you but I just can't yet! I just don't want to jinx them! I'll tell you soon, though, promise! I know, such a tease...
Okay, now the people I'm tagging:
- Nicky at Sparkly Treasures
- Laura at Beads by Laura
- Alice at Raspberry
- Katy at I'm a ginger monkey
- Laura at Bugs and Fishes
- Kyoko at Cotton and Cloud
Thank you, all of you who left comments on yesterday's post - you have been entered into the draw, and the rest of you have until midnight tonight to put your name into the hat to win that pair of heart studs! The cold cures were great - I think my favourite by far is Kelly's chocolate cure!