Monday, 19 January 2009

Today's lesson

Well, Saturday's lesson, but it's taken me until this morning to edit the photos! Sue came round for a day's private silversmithing tuition on Saturday with the aim of learning how to make chains and making herself a bracelet. She learnt how to make the individual links, solder, hammer and link them together - and ended up with enough links to be able to make herself a necklace and a bracelet! The bracelet features a lampwork bead in lovely muted shades of green by Tan.

If you fancy coming and learning how to make your own pieces of jewellery with me, then email me on . January is fully booked, I've got space for one more person in February and there are still spaces in March. I have to warn you though, silversmithing is addictive!


  1. Hi Jo,
    I'm jealous - if I lived nearer to you (!), I'd be signed up for your tuition for sure....

  2. Well, let me know if you're back in the UK! Hope it's warmed up a bit over there now.


Thank you for leaving a comment. I read every one and will do my best to get back to you!


Related Posts with Thumbnails