Wednesday 29 February 2012

BTW

A quick peek at a couple of the projects I've been working on today - I've been stirring my soup! The Bead Soup Blog Party is this Saturday, and although I've been planning my designs for the last three weeks or so I only started actually putting those plans into action today! I've come to realise that that is the way I work best. I used to beat myself up for leaving things to the last minute, but I've realised that by thinking about the possibilities for the designs, sketching out ideas and working out exactly how everything will be put together means that when I actually sit down and make it things (usually!) go fairly quickly!

Anyway, you're going to have to wait until Saturday to see the finished designs, but you can see that I've added even more colour to the mix!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I read every one and will do my best to get back to you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails