Saturday 30 August 2008

All grown up!

My little boy is growing up! We finally moved B into his new room today. You may remember that the room was my old workroom and that I decorated in time for T's Dad to stay in when he visited at the start of the month. We decided to take it a step at a time. For the last week B's new bed has been up and he's been playing in it as it's a car shaped one, so he's been getting used to the room. This morning T and I moved the last few bits over from one room to another, and then we went into town together to buy B a duvet and pillow. I've never known a child to be so excited about getting a duvet! Anyway, he slept in it for his naptime, and went to bed really well tonight. I guess the real challenge will be tomorrow morning when he realises that he can get out of his new bed and come and wake Mummy and Daddy up!

Now that we've decided where the furniture goes I'm going to test my (appalling) painting skills and stencil some cars and trains on the walls. I'm sure I'll let you know how it goes!

Anyway, something more business related, Monday is the 2nd anniversary of me registering as self-employed and officially setting Daisychain Designs up, so look out for a few new things and a special offer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I read every one and will do my best to get back to you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails