Friday 22 May 2009

Bead magazine this time!


I managed to get into town with B this morning for the first time in ages. He is now the proud (but tired) owner of a new pair of shoes and a new pair of sandels, and I got my mitts on the new issue of Bead magazine - I had actually forgotten that it was out today until I saw it on the shelf!

This is the first of three issues of Bead this summer that I've got a project in. This time it's a necklace (Victoriana on page 58 if you fancy a look!) that combines stringing with a bit of wirework, a perfect beginner's project. My camera battery died this morning and I forgot to plug it in to recharge (I was helping B to look for his favourite car instead) so I can't take a photo for you, but I'm sure that the editor, Jean, won't mind me borrowing the one above from her blog. If you want to know more about the work that Jean does behind the scenes you can find her blog here.

By the way, if you ever do any of the projects I have in magazines I'd love to see them! It would be lovely to see how you adapt the designs and what beads you choose. My email address is info@daisychainjewellery.co.uk .

2 comments:

  1. You have been busy jo, you are in naerly all the mags, wll done you,x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where on earth do you find the time :) I'll have to get my hands on the magazine soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I read every one and will do my best to get back to you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails