Saturday 23 May 2009

Tagged again!

Nicky tagged me a week or so ago, and I thought that I'd better get my finger out and take my turn before everyone I know has been tagged and there's no one left for me to tag!

The rules are:
1. Mention the name of the person who tagged you.
2. Do the lists of 8.
3. Tag 8 bloggers of your choice.
4. Let them know that they have been tagged!

So, off we go......

8 Things I am looking Forward too.....

1. The Winchester Handm@de Show - I will blog more about this next week!
2. Having my hair cut (haven't had a chance since Christmas - didn't realise that it was that long until I had to type it!)
3. Going on a trip to London with my college class in the autumn.
4. Doing more work on a collection of resin and silver jewellery.
5. Seeing my friend Helen in Texas in September if I can find a cheap enough flight!
6. Going on my first ever spa day. My friend Katie suggested it as she thought I needed spoiling after being ill. Lovely idea.
7. Finishing and wearing my latest knitting project (more about that next week too!)
8. B's childminder coming back from holiday in a couple of weeks time - she hasn't gone yet and I'm already looking forward to her coming back. Does that make me a bad mother?!

8 Things I Did Yesterday...

1. Bought B two pairs of new shoes - ouch!
2. Did some knitting
3. Had a picnic in the park with B after shopping
4. Posted latest magazine project pieces.
5. Fed my friend's guinea pigs (they're on holiday)
6. Did a bit of weeding, but there's still a lot more to do :(
7. Cleaned the bathroom
8. Chatted to an old friend on the phone.

8 Things I Wish I Could Do....

1. Sew my own clothes without turning the air blue
2. Have a whole week, no, make that a month, to spend in the shed working on new designs.
3. Play the guitar, but I have no patience to learn as it would take so much time away from silversmithing. Now if I could learn in my sleep....
4. Sing with more confidence.
5. Go to the cinema more often
6. Write a whole book of jewellery projects - I've got one planned out - any publishers out there?!
7. Speak Spanish
8. Have a "fill your trolley for free" race around a yarn store - no, not a bead one. I wouldn't get past the first shelf before time ran out as I wouldn't be able to choose, but at a yarn store I'd just scoop armfuls off the shelves!

8 Shows I Watch....

1. NCIS
2. Chuggington (cbeebies)
3. NCIS
4. Numbers
5. Doctor Who
6. CSI (any of them!)
7. Heroes
8. Jakers (cbeebies again!)

Right then, this is the hardest bit as so many people have already been tagged! I don't think the following have been tagged:

Helen at Blue Fairy
Pips at Pips Jewellery
Magriet at Babuska
Incywincy
Lupin at Bugs and Fishes

No, that's it! I'm too tired at the moment and everyone else I've looked at has been tagged already, so please feel free to take one of the 3 places I haven't filled!

I'm off to bed now, but I hope you have a lovely, sunny Bank Holiday weekend wherever you are.

1 comment:

  1. I see you like cbebbies jo, with robyn i always seem to watch hannah montana now. You will love the spa day, it is sooo relaxing you will not want to go home home.
    Eve x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I read every one and will do my best to get back to you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails