Friday 18 December 2009

I'm dreaming?


The level of excitement in our house this morning was so funny! Well, what do you expect when you add a very exciteable only-just-four year old (more about that tomorrow!), a just as easily excited 30-something Daddy and SNOW together?!

Oh okay, so it doesn't really look like that much snow, especially compared to what my Grandma and cousins have got in Suffolk, but we NEVER get snow before Christmas down here on the south coast. Come to that, we hardly ever get snow after Christmas either!

Now, if you'll excuse me, the post I was going to write about B's birthday yesterday is postponed until tomorrow after my parents, brother and a few friends come round for yet another birthday party. I'm off to see if B and I can scrap enough snow together for a few snowballs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I read every one and will do my best to get back to you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails