Tuesday 8 December 2009

Tutorial Tuesday - paper Christmas decorations


I came across this tutorial on Design Sponge a couple of years and put it on my 'to-do' list - which, as you should know by now, is far too long for my own good. I even left a comment on the Design Sponge blog saying how much I like them! I forgot where I saw them, though, until Laura over on Bugs and Fishes posted about them and reminded me - thank you Laura!

A couple of years ago I was going to make them out of white pattern vellum, but my plan this year is to use some Christmas double sided card in lovely rich colours that I've got left over from making my Christmas cards - at least, that's the plan once I get some more energy, cos guess who's gone and got the flu? It's not fun, I can tell you (it's taken me nearly half an hour to write this post!), but at least I seem to have got it pretty mildly compared to others I know. Oh well, at least I was organised enough to make up plenty of stock of most of my made to order items, so I'm still meeting my orders shippping dates.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you are feeling better soon Jo. Did you take a picture of the cookies that you made?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I read every one and will do my best to get back to you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails