Monday 11 October 2010

I'm in a competition!

And I didn't even realised it until last weekend! This year as part of Beads and Beyond's Jewellery Maker of the Year competition readers were asked to nominate their favourite bead shop, bead website and B&B jewellery designer as well as to submit their work. I saw the final pieces at Artisan, and there are some really beautiful pieces, such an amazing amount of work and original designs. You can see them, and vote for your favourites here, and if you scroll down to the bottom you'll see a familiar name!

Thank you for any of you who read this who nominated me - I was really surprised when Becky and Michelle told me, and really touched!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations Jo! And thanks so much for the heads up - I didn't realise I was in there too! Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You too Rebecca! It's lovely to be appreciated, isn't it?! You always hope that people are going to like your projects, and feedback like this is lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I read every one and will do my best to get back to you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails