Saturday 7 February 2009

Amore


When I was looking through my stash of beads there was really only one choice for this month's earrings - hearts of course! These are Karen Hill Tribe beads, handcrafted fairtrade beads from Nepal with a higher silver content than sterling silver, and I've dangled some garnets below. If you fancy trying to win them, all you have to do is sign up for my newsletter by clicking here or on the brown box on the left of the blog. And if you decide that you just have to have a pair in time for Valentine's Day, there is a pair on the website too!


The winner of January's earrings is Alicia Shepherd - congratulations Alicia! I'll email you to get your address and get the earrings posted off to you.

P.S. The silver heart studs arrived safely with Stephanie, and from the look of it she likes them - have a look at her blog She's got some great music playing on there too.

2 comments:

  1. So pretty♥ Does this apply to those who has already signed up to your newsletter (i.e. me! ☺)?
    Btw, your site on Not on the Highstreet looks great! Great photos too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it does! Your name stays in the draw each month, it's not just for new people who sign up this month. It's not just for UK people either.
    Glad you like the new shop :) !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I read every one and will do my best to get back to you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails