Thursday 12 February 2009

Ikea Southampton - it's here!


In honour (?!) of Southampton Ikea opening today, here's a quiz for you to have a go at. It's supposed to be a business tool that helps you to pick the look that'll work for you, but it's a bit of fun too. My style turned out to be 0% modern which didn't really surprise me!

When I moved from Leicester to Southampton one of the things that did cross my mind was how on earth I was going to cope until 2004 when they were planning to open an Ikea down here - afterall, I had until then worked 30mins away from the nearest Ikea! Now it's 2009, they're just opening and the first thought on my mind is the traffic chaos that it's going to cause. I guess we'll just have to see what impact it'll have, but I must admit that it'll be great that a trip to Ikea will no longer be a day trip and that I'll be able to nip in during their quieter periods!

2 comments:

  1. Man I'm confused

    40% Modern
    40% Scandinavian
    20% Country

    ... go figure means I can have anything I like... lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Jo, I know you have been waiting a long time.
    Oh no, I'm 60% country what does that mean. I cant even dance but I do love Dolly Parton.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I read every one and will do my best to get back to you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails